The following items are not allowed at the Festival:
- Disposable plastic bottles - learn why
- Plastic bags - grocery store type
- Glass - sorry, Park rules
Some things to bring for a more pleasant Festival experience:
- Personal water bottle; metal or reusable plastic ( available on site too)
- Light jacket if the weather looks iffy
- Comfortable walking shoes
- An open mind & a big smile
- Day-at-the-Beach paraphernalia
Suggestions you may want to keep in mind:
- Weather can change quickly.
- You will probably spend twice as long at the Festival as you planned to.
- Review the Schedule before hand so you can fit in everything you want to do.
- Make a promise to yourself to
try-learn- experience at least three new things.
- Everything you need to have a full, fun day is here, so relax, stay awhile.
Leave No Trace - the Festival goal is to leave the site of the village as clean or cleaner than we found it. That means everyone needs to pitch in by putting trash in trash recepticles, recycling everything possible, NOT dropping things like gum or wrappers, you know, leave no trace. Thanks!
Photo: Jamy Beecher